Subject: [Leica] HP5+ 4"x"5 sheet in D76 using Jobo tank
From: rkm <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:27:34 -0800

Does anyone have experience with processing HP5+ 4"x5" sheets using D76
stock (replenished) using a single reel tank? I'm used to 35mm film
processing but have bought the Jobo single reel tank for 4"x5"
processing. The single reel holds a maximum of 6 4"x5" film sheets. I'm
going to use the same times Ilford recommended for 35mm film but not
sure how to ensure there's enough chemical activity for 6 sheets. Cant
find anything on Jobo website. Jobo says to keep liquid volume under
1000ml. I'll be hand rolling the tank.

Is using the 1:1 dilution a better way to go?

Thanks in advance,
bee lian