Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm M6 or 15mm R8 which one?
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:55:24 EST

In a message dated 2/25/00 5:33:48 PM, tedgrant@home.com writes:

<< Now sir if you'll identify yourself by name and where you reside, all
those who missed the answer by a few minutes may feel better. :)  It was
a tough call, as there were a few in very early, unfortunately they
didn't hit it right on the head while dancing around with a number of
reasons.  And thanks to all for having a go, maybe I can come up with
something else Leica related in the near future.

Opps, in my excitement to answer I overlooked signing my post. I am thrilled!
I've been wanting to see Ted's book and now I get my own copy (I trust he'll
sign it). And all you guys who think you answered before me, just remember,
nobody likes a sore loser . . .

Bob (feels like he won the lottery) McEowen