Subject: RE: [Leica] Summicron 50 hood
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:07:59 -0500

Julio,

Why do you prefer a different hood? The one that you have works almost
perfectly. The previous, metal version (same shape) is more robust. If you
like the look of the square hood, use it, (you might have to remove the
small alignmnet tabs), but beware that it is less functional than what you
have.

K64 a bit grainy? What size are you projecting the slides to?

carpe lunem

A.