Subject: RE: [Leica] Summicron 50 hood
From: Julio Marcos <jmarcos@DonJulio.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:50:13 -0800

>Julio,
>
>Why do you prefer a different hood? The one that you have works almost
>perfectly. The previous, metal version (same shape) is more robust
A square one would have been more compact, but if it works, why fix it,
right?

>K64 a bit grainy? What size are you projecting the slides to?

8x loupe. It appeared to be more grainy than Astia (my reference). Maybe
I should look at the slides again and project them at my friend's house
(he's got a Pradovit 300). Or wait to see how the K25 chromes come
out...

Thanks, Julio