Subject: [Leica] Non-professional?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:09:01 +0000

>>>However, you lay your balls
on the line with many challenging posts such as this one.  Perhaps I
just
don't understand why anyone that is obviously intelligent would take
such a
non-professional position and risk the respect that taking such a
position(s) might have on your magazine and/or self<<<

Bob,
You're reading too much into this. After that intemperate, insulting,
and reactionary post Jim wrote about art photography, I'm merely
interested in what HE thinks is good. So far I haven't seen any evidence
of his own pictures on the Leica-Users page, or any propositions as to
what he considers to be preferable to Eggleston. I'm curious as to why
anyone would hate all art photography, and curious as to what kind of
photography he likes. That's all.

- --Mike