Subject: [Leica] Re: Shooting Snakes in the Wild...A Photo
From: "joseph e. hayes" <jeh50@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:25:22 -0800

Harrison McClary provided the followinge sage advice...

<snip> I remembered a federal
wildlife officer I rode with for a story a few years back warning me off
from trying to shoot a photo of a water moccasin that they would come
after
you--said they would come in the boat with you if they had 1/2 of a
chance. <snip>

Maybe they don't having their pictures taken...fearful that the little
black box will capture their spirit...Many primative people still
believe that if I am not mistaken

Joe Hayes
Los Angeles, CA