Subject: RE: [Leica] Migrant Mother sighted--and P.O.'d
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:10:48 -0700

Though they can often be high quality 4x5 copy negs - It's not good to keep
subjecting the originals to regular use.

BTW, the image we all know is considerably retouched, as was the practice in
those times. Quite a difference. I think there are details on the site:

http://lcweb.loc.gov/rr/print/128_migm.html

And here

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/ammem/fsahtml/fahome.html

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/ammem/fsahtml/faorder.html