Subject: Re: [Leica] Strap Length
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@echonyc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:50:31 -0500 (EST)

Well, you've all more than impressed me:  clearly no question is too
trivial to spark a heated (if irony-drenched) discussion on the LUG.

(I'd like to say it was simply a test, but I was in fact interested in
the considered approach to this burning issue.)

Now, to see whether I can move this discussion beyond the trivial (into
the utterly banal):  how do you guys store the finders for your new
Voigtlander/Cosina lenses?  I've yet to find a padded bag small enough,
and I find Voigt/Cos's own lens case bulky and expensive, given what it
it is.

Thinkin' about going to a jeweler to see whether they have soft felt bags
with draw strings.

cheers,

Douglas Cooper