Subject: [Leica] I prefer "Brownlow"
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:56:43 +0000

>>>For those of you who are interested, I have put up 20 pictures taken
with
the above lens, which I think is something of a marvel. Why don't Leica
make
it? All street photography, shot mostly wide open, showing what a nice
focal
length this is for isolating a subject, but not losing the context.

The 20 pictures came from my first 4 rolls with this lens, on TMY
instead of
my usual TX. I think they bed in nicely to the rest of the HUMAN TRAFFIC

project, which surprised me.

Whaddya think? Comments welcome.

The URL is:<<<

Lovely stuff. Nice lens, too. Thanks.