Subject: Re: [Leica] apo definitions
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:34:31 -0800

Erwin Puts wrote:
><Snip> They should have added; " and so are
> most if not all of the consumer photographic lenses". But then Nikon
> has photographic lenses  with the designation 'APO" and no enlarging
> lenses with that sticker?
>
> Erwin

Having recently run into the use of the tern Tele-SuperAchromat in the
Hasselblad literature I was under the impression they were telling me it was
even better corrected 4 colors instead of 3?!.
Four colors?! RGB and black!?:)
Which four colors they might be talking about never ceases to amuse me CMYB?!:)
That's an APO of a different color!
I'm sure it's more than hype.
Mark Rabiner