Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica vs. Contax wars
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:56:40 -0800

><Snip>
> I am John Shick and I live in the Greater Boston area, the e-mail address
> listed above is real and working. I repeat I use and like using several
> different 35mm camera systems, as well as medium format and digital.  How this
> disqualifies me from participating here I cannot guess.
> John

Hello John Shick from Boston!
I am Mark Rabiner From Portland (OR)
And I am in no position or disposition to disqualify you from our little group.
I simply questioned you allegiances and forthrightness which I am quicker to do
with people who cloak their identities from us.
If you see these systems as qualitatively different why would your uses of the
two be indistinguishable?
It's seems a toss-up as to which system you pick up to grab a shot.
If it's Tuesday it's Leica, if it's Wednesday it's Contax. (I exaggerate)
Why would to abject so strongly to being parted from you Leica's when your
Contaxes seem do it's job so perfectly?
Mark Rabiner from Portland (OR)
	who does not find the difference between these systems hair spliting