Subject: [Leica] Samy's Camera
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 17:25:37 -0600

I don't think I've seen anyone or any company that thinks their Leica (or
any other equipment) is as valuable as Samy's Camera. The reserves they
attach to their eBay auctions they've been putting out there are absolutely
ridiculous. What took the cake for me is the 1987 M6 they advertised as
"Still made by the Leitz family"! They obviously never heard about the Leitz
family being out of the business by the early 1970's. Seems like most people
are on to them as well. Very few of their auctions I stumble on ever have a
bid.