Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay -- fact or fiction!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:38:08 -0500

Here's a thought.   Who don't you visit your neighborhood used leica
dealer, see what they have for sale.   List the stuff on ebay (but don't
buy it yet), setting a reserve at the best price you can get at the dealer,
and then, if and only if, the stuff sells on ebay, actually buy the stuff
from the store and ship it yourself to the eBay buyer.

Dan C.