Subject: RE: [Leica] Ebay -- fact or fiction!
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:07:33 -0700 (MST)

Jem K wrote:
I've found it useful to search for items under non-obvious headings, e.g.
'Wetzlar' excluding 'Leica' and 'Leitz', or try 'Lecia', a common spelling
error, sometimes these things turn up...

What I find is becoming more prevalent and very annouying on eBay is the
numbers of sellers who now list Leica, Leitz etc in the description of
some cheap camera, or other remotely photographic item, hoping to increase
their "hit rate" Even more cunning are the bozos that will put "not" in
front of Leica in the listing. It sure loads you up with screens full of
items "matching" your search!!
Noel Charchuk

http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch