Subject: RE: [Leica] On the Trail of the Birch John Society
From: "Peter Jon White" <PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:36:05 -0500

> The trail of the John Birch Society begins in Belmont,
> Massachusetts, where
> it was founded by the Welch (grape juice & Candy) family.
> Thank the Lord
> they have now moved west...to Wisconsin, I believe?

Appleton, Wisconsin, home of their hero Joe McCarthy. They moved there a
year or two after Robert Welch died.

Peter Jon White
Peter White Cycles
666 Mass Ave
Acton, MA 01720
978 635 0969 Voice
978 929 9654 Fax
http://www.PeterWhiteCycles.com
mailto:Peter@PeterWhiteCycles.com

"Legislators and revolutionaries who promise equality and liberty at the
same time, are either psychopaths or mountebanks."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

http://www.antiwar.com
http://www.mises.org