Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Solutions for avoiding newton rings
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 21:32:29 +0000

on 2/3/00 7:39 pm, Disfromage@aol.com at Disfromage@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/2/00 10:06:24 AM, you wrote:
>
> <<I am having problems with newtons rings in my Minolta Diamage Scanner.
> Where can I purchase this pumice powder.>>

In a Dimage? Which one? If it's anything like mine (a scan dual) your
problems cannot be Newton's Rings as there is no film/glass contact.

I would be very wary about introducing powder into a film scanner.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk