Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Solutions for avoiding newton rings
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:44:08 -0000

When I scan with my Nikon Coolscan I sometimes get a sort of Moiré effect on
the screen (for example, when someone is wearing a striped shirt it can
happen) which I think is caused by a clash between the screen lines and the
lines of the image.   I wonder if this is the effect that you are getting.
It never prints out and varies depending on dpi.

Gerry