Subject: [Leica] them Ebay prices
From: Evilboy <BernardDelgado@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:47:12 -0800 (PST)

Ebay can be odd, but mostly because instead of haggling down a price, the
bidders get competitive & push it up in a frenzy. And its a worldwide
competition that can erupt inthe last 2 minutes of an auction.
But I was looking for a scnoo. They often sell for around $500 when you can
find one. On ebay, I got a IIIB & Summar with a scnoo for $585. I was
thrilled & cant complain. Now I really like the IIIB as well.
- -Bern

"Time is the Fire we Burn in"