Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:45:56 -0000

My M6 has been dropped to the pavement from a height of about 4 feet,
dropped from a chair seat onto a linoleum floor, and - and this is the good
one - was hanging on the back of the passenger seat of my RAV4 when I rolled
it at 65 miles per hour, totaled the car, and ended up hospitalized for a
week.

My M6 has NOT even needed rangefinder adjustment after any of those
disasters.