Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Lens cleaner
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:25:01 -0800

Incredible Tina,
very often something said in jest sparks great ideas. As soon as I wrote
about Ted's solution, I though that maybe silk would not be a bad
substitute. After all what could be more "micro" that the thread spun by the
silk worm (please LUGers lets not start an other long discussion on this
subject)? Then, after reading your post, I tried it and though it does not
absorb as well, it does feel almost like micro fiber cloth.
Tina, you are now an honorary partner in this lens-wiping business.
Regard,
Joseph

P.S I am still looking for a *wholesale* supplier of micro-fiber cloth (by
the yard or bolt)