Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Lens cleaner
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:49:06 -0800

I have found that the use of a micro-fiber cloth, in conjunction with a good
liquid cleaner is the optimal combination.
I have tried to locate a manufacturing source for micro-fiber material but
was told by a textile guru in Los Angeles that Japan is the only source for
genuine "micro" fiber cloth. It seems that only in Japan is anyone still
processing polyester fibers of near microscopic thickness.
I would have tried Ted's solution as well but I use silk underwear, not
cotton.

Joseph