Subject: Re: [Leica] Dealers / KEH
From: Colin Monteith <monteith1@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 08:02:20 -0500

Personally I have all but given up on stores and use eBay and selected sellers
that I know I can trust. I know there are reputable dealers out there but you
do pay  a large premium.
I bought two mint lenses recently from Manny Bettencourt (leica1 on eBay &
leica1@idirect.com email address) at great prices along with several items in
the past. This guy has a passion for honesty and Leica and Hassy equipment in
particular.  Prices are more than competitive with money back if not as
described unless he clearly states "as is".  For those that don't have clear
affiliations with either dealers or stores, give this guy a try.