Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New York prices
From: Colin Monteith <monteith1@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:15:21 -0500

Jay, you mention nothing of the beer swilling louts (fans) that go to many
cricket games and get blind drunk.  I know for sure that I could take my family
along to a baseball game here in North America but I wouldn't have done that in
the UK. And yes, I spent 29 years in the UK so I have seen the art and grace of
cricket fans urinating openly after too many lagers.