Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories & a thank you
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:36:42 -0000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Brattell" <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 11:42 PM
Subject: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories & a thank you

> By the way, many thanks to Luggers who met in London on Wednesday - A bit
> battered by a days teaching and a rush job in the evening featuring a
yellow
> telly and a pile of videos, I was late, and really appreciated the lively
> atmosphere and warm enthusiasm.  Good selection of interesting cameras on
> the table, but rather overshadowed by the good selection of interesting
> people around it.
>
> We should do it again, on a summers night perhaps.
>
> Alex

hi Alex,

You forgot to mention that thanks to you, Mike S and Johnny D, we also had
loads of photographs to look at  (Eagleston now makes more sense!), as well
as the Bessa, Hexar, Tom As winders etc.  Playing with Mike's 15 made me
realise why every one who has one raves about! I can't wait to see Johnny
add 15mm shots to human traffic! BTW is the offer of a set of your postcards
still open? We must do it again.

Julian Thomas,
17 Fishers Way,
Godmanchester,