Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R4
From: Charles Cason <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 09:38:27 -0600

Late FS stuff.  Since Friday is a work day, how about using Saturday for
Sales??
I have several black leather leica camera cases for sale.  One fits my
M6 perfectly and has a large size top piece.  It does not have the
circle cut on the back however.
I have another that I think is for a R4, both bottom and top.  There is
a small rectangular window on the left back.  And there is another,
bottom part only, just slightly larger with no top.  Any interested can
email me directly at
cec@vbe.com.    They are all in excellent to mint condition and I will
sell at about 20% less than used equipment from dealers.

I also have FS an R4 motor winder #14282 still in the box.  Made in
Austria.