Subject: [Leica] Zuiko-Summicron Shootout
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 23:14:17 +0000

>>>Think it's not quite what it's stacked up to be based on your latest
11x14's?
That would be the only photographic topic I don't recall hearing about
from you.
Your recent Leica work.
I know you do a lot of printing. From your recent Leica negs?
Been out shooting with your Leica's lately?<<<

One of your more curious posts, Mark. I was shooting with the M4 and a
Voigtlander Nokton this afternoon. Close enough for you?

- --Mike

P.S. I don't own the Zuiko lens that was tested, either.