Subject: Re: [Leica] R 35-70 f3.5 E67
From: Ken Lam <kensklam@aiab.com.hk>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 23:33:59 +0800

The E67 version is made by Leica in Germany; on the other hand, the E60
version is made by Minolta in Japan. It is completely redesigned
mechanically while optically the same as the E60 version. The front no
longer rotates during focusing. I have the E67 one and I never hesitate to
bring along whenever I travelling around the world. The images I got are
just wonderful.

At 08:47 AM 03/06/2000 -0500, William Speights wrote:
>Anyone have any opinion or info on the quality of the R 35-70 f3.5 E67
lens vs. the E60 lens?  Is it worth the difference in price?  Can only buy
one lens now, and I want the most versatile.  Thanks in advance.