Subject: RE: [Leica] The Machiavellian LUG
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:45:30 -0500

Mike, Mike, Mike...take it easy.  Rest assured that your reputation among
the lumpen LUG subscribers is secured by your thoughtful contribution to
various discussions.  As to Mark Rabiner, certainly my least favorite
contributor, I suggest that we take up a contribution so that the poor man
can take a basic literacy course and perhaps earn his GED.  Failing that,
perhaps we can hire a necromancer who can devise a spell which will simply
make him shut up.  Trust me, regardless of his few vocal defenders, a great
many people share this opinion.

	Buzz Hausner