Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Fuji MS 100/1000
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:45:25 -0500

2000-03-06-20:43:02 Jim Brick:
> I shoot it at 200 and have the lab process it "Push 1" Lovely film. Sharp,
> brilliant color, virtually grainless at 20x24.

I haven't tried this yet; guess I should -- except that I don't shoot as
much chrome film as I used to, since I seem to end up in the near-dark
most of the time these days.  I have gotten entirely respectable results
from Kodak E200, though.  I get the impression that E200 and the subject
Fuji are (in no obvious order) the 200-speed E6 solutions of most
interest these days; the original poster should probably give 'em both a
whirl.