Subject: RE: [Leica] color heliar + 75 vf = paralax?
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 14:18:30 -0500

Since the 50 and 90 frames are parallax corrected on the IIIg, You should be
able to check the parallax easier than with any other screwmount by simply
framing your shot through the 75 viewfinder, then go back to the camera's
viewfinder & make sure you're centered. I would think the view for 75 would
be pretty easy to imagine between the 50 & 90 framelines on the IIIG.