Subject: RE: [Leica] Bitter pill
From: Chandos Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 12:35:15 -0500

And Mike, I'm not rich, but I don't have children.&nbsp; If I did, I can
assure you, then I wouldn't be here either.<br>
Damned if *I* can find fault with your choices.<br>
It is useful to remember that this is the Leica *User* Group, not the
Leica *Owner's* Group,* and that no club that requires the mere
expenditure of money is worth belonging to.<br>
Chandos<br>
At 11:56 AM 03/08/2000 +0000, you wrote:<br>
guts to write this is quite<br>
incredible - to say nothing of the truly astounding level of decency
and<br>
old-fashioned goodness revealed here.<br>