Subject: Re: [Leica] Bitter pill
From: Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:32:36 +0300

Power and glory to you, Mike. Really.

I don't think that Mark meant to hurt you, though; lack of funds is not
the only reason why some people don't own a Leica. I would also assume
that with the access to equipment you have, your reason could simply be
not *needing* to own one. Mark is a very funny guy who writes faster
than he can check his spelling, let alone weigh his words. That's all
there's to it, I'm sure.

I am sorry for what I've said about you in the past.

Bernard.