Subject: Re: [Leica] Bitter pill
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 19:57:46 +0000

Mike,

I knew we were both undergoing dissimilar difficulties, but we both love
what we do and love who we are with. We might both be broke... thst's an
editor's life isn't it <wry s>... and I never feel any envy over those
gorgeous black-painted Ms that are talked about which we can't afford, but
you know something mon ami, although I've always reckoned you as the best
editor around, I'm sitting here in tears because I now *feel* for you.

But hey... I'm trying again to talk Trish into moving to la belle France...
if her frail body can make it I'll need someone to edit the mag for a couple
of issues whilst we're on the move. If it happens I wouldn't want anyone
else but you... so keep it in mind attaboy <GG>

I luv ya, Ed.