Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Walker Evans, or Bigger IS Better
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 23:26:43 -0500

Thanks Jeff, I guess I meant to say that the 9x12s are hard to find cheap!
I have one source that will sell any color you like as long as it's black.
I've seen the sectionals but they're pretty pricey retail.  I'll give Light
Impressions a look.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/