Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica LTM III Assistance Needed
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:29:12 -0500

Robert:

There is no reason that the IIIa should not work with any film.  (Is that a
triple negative?)  Since you can't open the back you may want to remove the
lens and look at the shutter while it's going off.  You may be able to tell
if its sticking.  Run it through all of the speeds. You should be able to
hear a little spring rebound sound at 1/8 and 1/15 if everything is working
correctly.

If you have any specific operational questions, just ask.  The list is a
wealth of information.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/