Subject: Re: [Leica] Harvey & Cuba
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:54:36 -0000

Donal,

Thanks for the link - when I read that these were made with an F4 I was
pretty amazed. I love the way he gets close to the people he was
photographing, I wish I could get that close. There is a sequence on the
video clip where he is following an old lady very closely and then he leaves
with a polite nod of the head - that is a great video clip.
I'm viewing this at work where I don't have a soundcard so I'll have to
check it out properly tonight. I'm also processing my first weeks worth of
shots with leicas - I'll either be happy or hitting the Llaphraoig!

Julian