Subject: Re: [Leica] Magazine
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 20:53:15 +0000

Frank,

I send the magazine to quite a few readers on your side of the pond and they
all have to use their regular US dollar checks to subscribe because I don't
take plastic (you've gotta credit me somehow with the following logic
however screwed it may be business-wise or gramatically... but I have no
love of plastic cameras, clothes, printing paper... and therefore, nor
plastic money <s>).

For 1 year (5 issues this year) it's $50 by air-mail, and as it's back to 6
issues next year making 11 issues overall for two years it's at a discount
for $90.

Or you could try 12 consecutive back issues at half price for $50 surface
mail (12 issues is just over 2.5 kilos in weight so unfortunately it's a 5
to 6 week transit time to the USA).

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"