Subject: Re: [Leica] Alan Harvey "Cuba"
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:08:03 -0800

Hugh---

How do I find Photo 32? I did a Web search and came up with a lot of real
estate ads ("Photo 32---a phony-Tudor townhouse with large bath...). Do you
mean the f32.com online magazine?

After I sent the message this morning, I looked at the Nat'l Geographic
video clip of Harvey working in Cuba (on the www.digitaljournalist.org
site)---and he was shooting with two M6s, and sometimes a small flash on it.
I guess what it comes down to is him working any way he wants to, as it
should be.

Regards,

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.