Subject: Re: [Leica] Oafs
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@echonyc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 10:54:03 -0500 (EST)

>I am willing to bet a dollar and a donut I have traveled equally as
>difficult a place with my Hasselblad as most have traveled with their
>Leica...I have not stumbled, nor am I an oaf.

Heh.  I suppose I was trolling for that.  Hassy's are relatively light,
it's true (but nowhere near as light and self-contained as my favorite
flavor of 2 1/4 beast, the Rollei TLR); but most Hasselblad users on
location feel obliged to drag around a heavy tripod, and an assortment of
lenses and backs.

No offense intended.  I'm sure there are many balletic Hasselblad
partisans out there.

Douglas Cooper