Subject: Re: [Leica] OT sound comments
From: "Claes Bjerner" <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:07:58 +0000

Mike Johnston wrote:

> The people who "can't hear" the difference
> between an ordinary mass-market boom-box and a good stereo are similar
> to people who would say, "My Tamron 28-200 gives me images that are as
> sharp as anybody could want. They are much sharper than my
> point-and-shoot. Who needs better?"

Maybe we are "similar", but hardly the same! My need for good quality
audio is very limited since I hardly ever listen to music. I prefer Talk
Radio. And I doubt I would be able to hear the difference between just
good and really top notch quality audio. However, my eyesight is a lot
better than my hearing. So when it comes to photography I´m absolutely
uncompromising! Only the very best will do. And most of the time (if I
can afford it) that means LEICA.

Claes