Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Camera-Handling
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:06:32 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 13/03/00 16:33:52 Paris, Madrid,
michaeljohnston@ameritech.net a écrit :

<< For instance, right now, with a (borrowed) M4, I'm experimenting with
 trying to minimize the time the camera is up to my eye--set the focus
 and exposure with the camera at belly-level on its strap, then raise,
 look, shoot, and return the camera to the down position as quickly and
 smoothly as possible  >>

Hey Mike ,
 I quite understand why you do that with a borrowed camera .  This training
can be hazardous to the camera ,
or your eye , depending of the speed at wich they crash into each other .
I'll try it with a my foam M6 .
Just kidding

Jo GOODTIMES