Subject: Re: [Leica] pointless debate about speaker cable
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:43:38 EST

In a message dated 3/13/00 2:30:11 PM Central Standard Time,
Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca writes:

<<  spent about $500 cdn on speaker cables a few years back, but not for any
 real sound difference.  These cables (I forget the manufacturer) are thin
 but very wide, about 6".  They can run under rugs without you noticing that
 there are cables there. I had big thick ugly NAIM cables there before and
 dammed if I can hear the difference.

 Jonathan Lee >>
So what?