Subject: Re: [Leica] CL with ligh leak
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:20:49 -0700

I am not very experienced with the CL (vertical shutter) but could it be a
shutter problem? M cameras will do similar things when their shutters need
work. I would try going to a local repair place and have the shutter tested.
They may not want to work on it, I have read that the CL is tricky to work
on, but they should be able to test it for you.

John Collier