Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Leica Camera-Handling
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:28:17 -0000

Jeff,
Whilst I would love to be close enough for a point and shoot to give me
interesting photos, the reality is that they won't unless you can get up to
that front rail, as I'm sure you know.
But I agree with your sentiment, in the same way, when I'm holiday I love
the anonymity of being a 'tourist' and being excused the rudeness of pushing
my camera everywhere including in front of people's faces.

best regards,
jem