Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Leica Camera-Handling
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:33:01 -0000

Chuck,
You can't get away with much if there are frisk searches going on, in most
concerts this doesn't happen and wearing bulky jackets with big pockets
helps, as mentioned the equipment broke down into several units: body, viso,
lens, it would have been a lot harder to conceal had they been left
connected.

Jem