Subject: RE: [Leica] http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/11/index .html
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:17:13 -0000

Kyle,
Love the story about the Clinton shoot and the latest pix taken with the
Jupiter 35mm lens, lovely bokeh in the b/g.
My favourite is the first alternate to last weeks pic., much stronger in my
opinion. The black on black lady in a yashmac (sp? reads likea Japanese 60's
compact!) Great photo. Those 25mm Canon lenses are good fun too aren't they?

keep it up, it's inspirational.

Jem