Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 as jewelry
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:39:20 -0500

I am not sure I follow the logic here.  A motion picture director using an
M6 to take photographs on her or his set seems perfectly reasonable to me.
I am not familiar with Mr. Jonz (sic), is there a reason we should assume he
was wearing a Leica as jewelry rather than as a tool of the trade?

	Buzz Hausner