Subject: Re: [Leica] Lahrson My First Leica and other stuff
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:21:02 -0800

>     Later, I bought a SPEED lens for the IIIa, the Canon 0.95 which covers
> close to half the viewfinder, though the rangefinder worked ok"

  I was under the impression that the f/.95 fitted the outside bayonet on the
  Canon 7 series.  Any comments?

Hi Douglas,

     Well, the Canon 50/0.95 I had was definitely Leica screw mount.  I
didn't notice or pay much attention to the mount at the time, but there
were no obvious signs of anything being altered.

     I believe I read somewhere that Canon also made this lens in the
Leica screw mount.  That type of marketing was very common back then.

					Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net