Subject: RE: [Leica] Lahrson My First Leica and other stuff
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:34:16 -0000

I spoke with a dealer friend who assured me that 'normal' 50/0.95 Canon
lenses don't have a 39mm thread available but remarked that there were 39mm
versions made for surveillance and/or cine cameras. He also believed that
these were some of these were marketed as Bell and Howell lenses and some,
if not all (and it doesn't seem like all) had the r/f coupling removed.

Jem