Subject: [Leica] Finder Frame lines Revisited
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:01:29 -0700

Well after apologising for misleading the list on adding separate frameline
masks, I find that it is possible in a round about way. You can selectively
eliminate framelines that you do not want. Emanuel Lowi pointed out that DAG
will mask off any framelines you do not want. For me that would be the 75
framelines and for some, well, for at least one respondent to my original
post, it would be the 50 framelines.

What a wonderful wacky Leica world it is,

John Collier